Jets on a plane
- Some time ago, Tung and I were watching some interviews of some of the actors from the walking dead when we found out that two of them had English accents. Today we found out one more also originated from the UK.
- Tung: Maggie from the walking dead also has an English accent. Nobody is American!
- Me: Whaat? What's next? Glen has a Korean British accent?
- Tung: What the heck is a Korean English accent? Does it sound American?
- Me: God damn you yahoo. I was browsing through the articles and they had one about figure skating with spoiler warnings. A few panels later, there was another article mentioning the ranks.
- Rem: Why are you on yahoo, it sucks.
- Me: That's exactly why I go to yahoo. They're not supposed to report news.
- Tung: Well if you saw it on yahoo. It's probably wrong. You might be surprised when you watch it tonight.
Hard to believe it’s been 4 years since we have last spoken to each other. And now it’s harder to believe that you’re gone. You were always a pleasure to have around. I also wanted to thank you for keeping me company when we had econometrics together. Lord knows how hard that class would have been without some friends. You were one of the people I wish I had kept in contact with after we graduated, and it’s sad that death was what was required for me to realize that fact again. RIP my friend. I’ll take good care of that giraffe shirt you liked so much.
- Rem: I think the next GoT book should be called, Bash of Bastards.
- Talking about Game of Thrones.
- Tung: You know what I think, Ned is going to come back and deal winter justice on all those bitches.